• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Difference between Plus and non-Plus Silverstone SST-ST50EF

GilmourD

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
11,185
So, what's the difference? Just the efficiency? I don't see a whole lot in the specs.
 
One is made by Etasis; one is made by Enhance. Big quality difference.
 
Bbq said:
One is made by Etasis; one is made by Enhance. Big quality difference.
Ah... OK... I was already stretching my conceived budget thinking about the non-plus model. I'm going SLI with two 7900GSs and wanted something that was a bit overkill since I'm also OCing. Hmmm...
 
Actually, I think it's the Plus that's the enhance and the non-plus that's etasis. The etasis isn't 80+.

why not pick up the Silverstone ST60F strider from newegg, they're really cheap. Better yet, deadeyedata has a discount for members of JonnyGuru forums on silverstone power supplys. Killer discounts.
 
the plus models are made by enhance and the non plus are etasis. both are very good oem's though so i wouldn't worry about a quality difference.
 
sn_85 said:
the plus models are made by enhance and the non plus are etasis. both are very good oem's though so i wouldn't worry about a quality difference.
Considering that I'm OCing and eventually going to have two 7900GSs (or possibly another card), what would you rather go with?
 
Back
Top