• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Difference between cards

Nismo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2000
Messages
1,413
What are the differences between these 2 cards? What does the $10 extra get you? A bit higher of a core clock and a slightly longer card? Wondering why they made these 2 cards that are so close to each other and who they benefited?

Also a 2nd question. Do both of these models have the zero fan option for productivity/media/light gaming?

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GeF...te+1660ti&qid=1552668535&s=pc&sr=1-1-fkmrnull

https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GeF...te+1660ti&qid=1552668535&s=pc&sr=1-2-fkmrnull
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well, yeah, I've been there and wanted to know if I missed anything on the compare. And what these 2 cards are even made this close together.
 
For $10 you get +10mm fans, +40mm length, +1 heatpipe, +45mhz clock. I imagine it was mostly a form factor decision so they could make something that fit in smaller cases.
 
Back
Top