• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Difference between 2 ms and 6 ms

gwfleming

n00b
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
7
Is there a noticeable difference between 2 ms and 6 ms access time? I am looking at 27" Yamakasi Catleap monitor and it has a 6 ms access time as opposed to 2 ms access time on my 23" Samsung monitor.

Thanks
 
Is there a noticeable difference between 2 ms and 6 ms access time? I am looking at 27" Yamakasi Catleap monitor and it has a 6 ms access time as opposed to 2 ms access time on my 23" Samsung monitor.

Thanks
That's pixel reponse time.

That's only a big enough difference for the skilled eye to notice, and it shouldn't be big enough worry to hold you back from such a large upgrade in displays.

I've had the Catleap for several months, it's the best display purchase i've made in many years.
 
Last edited:
My eyes just may not be sensitive enough but when I moved from a 2ms to a 5ms monitor, I didn't notice anything different in my normal use or while gaming
 
Back
Top