• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Difference between 2.5mm and 3.5mm RCA?

Axsuul

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
235
Hello, I was wondering what the difference was between the 2.5mm and 3.5mm RCA plugs and its uses. Thank you for your time.

I think general computer speakers use the 3.5mm RCA right?
 
2.5mm plug = sub mini
Used on phones and stuff.
3.5mm plug = Mini
Used on all kinds of audio stuff
RCA plug = RCA :D
Used on consumer audio and video gear.

I think general computer speakers use the 3.5mm RCA right?

Yup. ;)
 
Back
Top