• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diferent manufacturers?!?!

SuShI-

n00b
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
27
:confused:

Ok guys. I was thinking perhaps buying an new 6800gt 256mb card to replace my AIW Radeon 9800 128mb. Last time I checked for ATI I just randomly bought the cheapest one that was available. Now I am currently unsatisfied. Go figure :p

So I wanted upgrade with something...can I say more balls? hehe...but I quickly discovered that different manufacturers have different prices and most people seem to have different manufacturers anywhere from BFG, ASUS, XFX, Gigabyte. (Note= im planning to buy it from NewEgg.com

Can you guys tell me which manufacturer actually does a good job or possibly give me a link to a thread where they discuss this topic in a much broader range to show the actual differences between these products if there are any at all?

Thanks so much for the help guys.... :)
 
I agree, BFG and eVGA is the best choices. BFG has the advantage with a lifetime warranty as well and the cards is already overclocked from the factory.
 
Back
Top