Die Shrinks are commin!!

crewzen

Gawd
Well now I have your attention, is there someone that knows if the Die reductions for Nvidea and Ati will be here in November? Maybe December!!:eek:

I know but I don't feel like answering because I got tricked into reading this.

Rumours have it that somewhere in late October NVIDIA will release the 280 GTX in 55nm with a die shrink but I haven't heard anything new about it lately.

To the OP, a die shrink is comming, however, I am not allowed to tell you when. Just stay patient.

I've heard when the die shrinks are coming, but because of the way you asked, all I can say is...NO DETAILS FOR YOU!

I've heard when the die shrinks are coming, but because of the way you asked, all I can say is...NO DETAILS FOR YOU!

When I grow up, I want to be childish and immature.

IDK, I'm just tired of Internet weirdness I guess.:confused:

ATis die shrink is scheduled to never occur and they are getting out of the GPU industry and becoming a film production company.
Nvidia becoming a military weapons manufacturer and supplying the US Military with Silicon based Guns.
These are from my inside sources at the companies you may not believe me but I shit you not.

I'm e-cool because I can claim to know something and not reveal my "sources". Seriously, give me respect because I cannot garner a shred in every day life.

Back