• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Did you know that...

My wife is still crazy for the chocolate and grape tootsie pops. Although the owl was right, it really only takes about three licks until I'm bored and eat it.
 
If you send Zero82z $0.18, he will fold 8,182 points for you.

EDIT: Damn it, I should have seen this offer before. I could have sent Zero82z $1.00 and gotten myself my 1st 100K day.
 
Your i7 920 rig can get 30,000 points for about 6.6Kwh. At $0.10 a KWh that costs $0.66.

So his 18 cents should get him about 8,182 points.

:p

Yeah but getting 30k ppd is based on the assumption that you will be getting nothing but 2685, 2886, or 2692 bigadv work units. Unfortunately, there are a lot of 2684's in the mix and even that is becoming hard to come by as most of us are getting a couple of regular work units in between each bigadv that we get.
 
Yeah but getting 30k ppd is based on the assumption that you will be getting nothing but 2685, 2886, or 2692 bigadv work units. Unfortunately, there are a lot of 2684's in the mix and even that is becoming hard to come by as most of us are getting a couple of regular work units in between each bigadv that we get.

Those are musky's numbers I am using. But again, these are ~ballpark numbers.

Basically in the order of a few thousand points.
 
Your i7 920 rig can get 30,000 points for about 6.6Kwh. At $0.10 a KWh that costs $0.66.

So his 18 cents should get him about 8,182 points.

:p
I said I'd give him a GPU unit, not a -bigadv... I was just joking, so the "price" was completely arbitrary.
 
Last edited:
but he can't give you 1/3 of a bigadv...

Hey musky sell me 5 days of processing on your SR-2 dual hex.

How much? :cool:

Cloud folding... how cool would that be!!!


Ok, I will Paypal you $10.00. $7.50 for power, and $2.50 for equipment rental. Deal, or no Deal?
 
Ok- seriously.
Where else would this end up as a paypal for cloud based DC computing thread?
Team 33 rocks, end of story.
 
Back
Top