• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Did they change the numbers?

KarsusTG

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
3,314
I have not folded in a while but now that I am living in a place that has cheap electricity and AC I started again. My 970 is putting out like 200k+ ppd. That seems crazy to me. I don't remember video cards putting out those kinds of numbers before. Did they change the numbers you get from the units?

Also, 6800k 6core/12thread is only 14k ppd...
 
Yeah; GPUs are where the points are ... A 1080 has potential of 1m PPD; my 980Ti makes 700k.
What do you mean with CPU-folding ? ;)
 
Wow, that's crazy. I had a little over 3m points when I re-started which was a lot for a causal folder. At 4.7mil already atm... crazy.
 
Yeah; I look often for the ratio of points and WU-count and feel sorry for those who have 10x/100x WUs done but I run over them with two GPU in no-time. :confused:

Thanks to the math of the bonus curve.

But on the other side our kids with with their home-Quantum-Laptops will blow us out of the water. :nailbiting:
 
Back
Top