• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Did the new subscribed threads functionality change?

munkle

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
11,799
It used to be that when going to user cp, the new subscribed threads portion showed new posts since the last time I was on or something similar to that (maybe since last time I clicked on a thread). For a while now it's been different. I'm not sure how it works now, it seems to only show threads with new posts in the last few hours. So I may miss some threads that have new posts since I last saw them but they are older than a few hours. Is there a way to change this back?
 
Did you click the "View all Subscribed Threads" link under the short list to view the full list?
 
Did you click the "View all Subscribed Threads" link under the short list to view the full list?

No, that shows all threads I'm subscribed too, even ones where I have already seen the latest post. How the new subscribed threads used to work is it would only show the ones where I hadn't seen the latest post.
 
Well somewhere between "what you haven't seen in the short list" and "what you have seen in the long list" should be a "what you haven't seen at the top of the long list" if what you are saying is correct.

So when you click that link are there threads in there that are marked as you've read them, but you haven't?
 
Back
Top