Did I miss something?

What happened to Hardfolding.com?

It is "maintained" by someone who hasn't been involved in the DC community for years.
Also refused help to update the site by active members. I don't know why it disappeared but it has been pretty darn useless for years.

Speaking of which, can someone get the link from the F@H team site redirected to somewhere else? I believe it still tries to take you to hardfolding.com.

And what's the right way to generate a folding badge now that hardfolding.com is down? Or was I using a deprecated method?

If you are talking about the link on the official F@h page, the official team leader/founder/captain (whatever they call it) can do that.

It is "maintained" by someone who hasn't been involved in the DC community for years.
Also refused help to update the site by active members. I don't know why it disappeared but it has been pretty darn useless for years.

Well that sucks.

We have done this in the past.

Kyle is NOT a fan, and IIRC, it is not allowed to have badges from not hardfolding. Hence badges do not generally appear here. It would be nice if it works, but no-one who is in charge seems to care.

This is all unless something has changed. Musky might know something I don't.

We have done this in the past.

Kyle is NOT a fan, and IIRC, it is not allowed to have badges from not hardfolding. Hence badges do not generally appear here. It would be nice if it works, but no-one who is in charge seems to care.

This is all unless something has changed. Musky might know something I don't.

Rule #1 in the FS/FT section here in the DC area states

** If HardFolding is down, another F@H Badge may be used, such as EOC or another stat provider **
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=975902

I have been thinking back on this.

Kyle's issue was everyone posting "non-standard" badges here and elsewhere in forum threads. I do not think that there was any issues with using what we needed in our own FS/FT forum.

It would be nice to have some endorsed badges (like the ones at EOC) to replace the defunct hardfolding ones, but as long as we can use EOC or the like to meet the FS/FT requirement, it does not matter to me.

John

Just discovered this was down myself. Of course, the fact I haven't looked at it in years is possibly a problem ... any reason to still even be running F@H clients?

There's plenty of research still to be done, just ignore all the political crap that goes with running F@H and fold on.

Back