Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyJuan

[H]F Junkie
I thought the biggest thing since Apple was "Apple" was supposed to be announced at WWDC?

To borrow an '80's catchphrase... "where's the beef?"

I don't think so? Apple started segregating and differentiating the wwdc, which should be geared toward developers, from new product announcements, which they've stared doing at another time of the year.

That being said, this year Apple sure did use a lot their screen time talking shit about competitors rather than new features they created for developers.

Last edited:
Ok... I could have SWORE that I read a few article titles online where people were saying that Apple was going to introduce something bigger than they have since Apple became a company? :confused:

I have a bad memory, so possible I read the article titles wrong too. :)

Ok... I could have SWORE that I read a few article titles online where people were saying that Apple was going to introduce something bigger than they have since Apple became a company? :confused:

Probably 'bloggers' looking for Ad revenue.

Apple did have a lot of big announcements yesterday, but mostly for devs (and geeks). Any new hardware wont be announced until fall

They did; widgets. ;)

Probably 'bloggers' looking for Ad revenue.

Apple did have a lot of big announcements yesterday, but mostly for devs (and geeks). Any new hardware wont be announced until fall

Yeah... it was probably BGR. That place makes me sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back