• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Did I get everything with my stacker?

adrift02

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
467
K I got the dual psu slot stacker (old 1) and am wondering if I got everything. The box mentions a 300mm fan in the back area and all I see is the grating, no fan. Also, my HDD holders black clips all broke (f*&cking fedex morons) and I dont know if I will still be able to use it. I really dont want to send it back because of the fedex monkeys (took over 2 weeks to ship on top of the thrashing) but if I cant mount the HDD holder....
Anyways can someone let me know?
 
I have a Stacker as well, although it is the 810. I have never heard a mention of a 300mm fan so you are fine there. As for the black clips, are you talking about the rectangular shims that fit on the sides of drives and allow for tool-less installation? If so, how could they break? Mine are rather thick plastic and cannot imagine them getting damaged without something severe happening to the case as well.
 
this 300mm fan is called a crossflow fan. it's porpuse is that it blows cool air across the motherboard. it has to be purchased separately. damn shame those fed-ex creeps trashed our case, sue theare asses for compensation for immotional stress or something. i'll bet you win :)
 
I actually have those clipps spare.. i dont use mine as im modding the case, if you want to pay postage from uk i will let you have them.
 
I dont think I was completly clear. I am not talking about the black clips that hold normal drives in (along the inside). I am talking about the harddrive holder that is detachable and looks like a metal box with a 120mm fan connected to the front. 3/4 of the clips broke off the sides but they look to be part of the tooless stuff so maybe I dont need them (btw I know they come off, the 2 small black "pins" on each 1 broke). And skunk, if you have what I am talking about and I do actually need those clips, we should work something out, thanks for the offer. And thanks for the help friends, [H]ard rules as always.
 
yea i have those spare mate, let me know if you need em... i dont use that cage at all.
 
Back
Top