Did I do that?

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
bump.jpg


dididothat.jpg


I want to thank all of you who have helped with this giveaway. It has worked out great so far. We have a bunch of new members. The DC section is alive again. Life is good.

Lets keep it going!





BTW, with DooKey's addition of a 9800GX2 to the giveaway box, I have need of a PSU that can feed it. If you have one that you would like to donate to the cause or would take a modest sum for please let me know.
 
nice thinking, hmmm I wouldnt mind having a 9800GX2 for my i7 rig, and swap my gso to the boxen :p
 
Sense we cant blam Relic anymore from now on everything is your fault!
 
I'm loving all the new guys around here, team's starting to get some oomf (is that a word?) back in its kick
 
I'm loving all the new guys around here, team's starting to get some oomf (is that a word?) back in its kick

The recent posts inspired me to start folding again after yeaaaars of inactivity (I used to fold Seti mostly). Although I think my PSU isn't that reliable so I'm wondering if I should wait until I get that replaced...

BTW your boxen are awesome...I think you should name your next "the Old One"!
 
Back
Top