• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Did I destroy my SSD ?

Deadjasper

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 28, 2001
Messages
2,856
Accidentally broke off the plastic part of the data plug. It was still wedged in the cable so I wiggled and jiggled till I got it back on. It's working now but I fear it may become somewhat unreliable. Do I have any options other than trashing it and buying a new one?

TIA
 
hot/super glue it in place, cable and all. will be fine if its not moved much.
 
Back
Top