I performed a (first time) mild overclock on my Q6600.
Didn't adjust any voltages. Only turned off EIST, raised the FSB from 266 to 334. Left everything on auto.
This is my memory:
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Brand G.SKILL
Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Capacity 4GB (2 x 2GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 5
Timing 5-5-5-15
Voltage 1.8V - 1.9V
CPUZ shows it running at a 2:3 ratio.
This is waht I see in BIOS. DRAM speed reads DDR2 - 1002?
Shouldn't this read 800 or 400?
No Blue screens or anythings, seems to be stable.
How do I get the 1:1 ratio?
This is a screen while running Prime95 - everything look alright?
Didn't adjust any voltages. Only turned off EIST, raised the FSB from 266 to 334. Left everything on auto.
This is my memory:
G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Brand G.SKILL
Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Capacity 4GB (2 x 2GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 5
Timing 5-5-5-15
Voltage 1.8V - 1.9V
CPUZ shows it running at a 2:3 ratio.
This is waht I see in BIOS. DRAM speed reads DDR2 - 1002?
Shouldn't this read 800 or 400?
No Blue screens or anythings, seems to be stable.
How do I get the 1:1 ratio?
This is a screen while running Prime95 - everything look alright?