Did batman design this case?

Yeah, that is a really nice design!

And, judging by this:
The mission for SilverStone’s RAVEN team is to design products with styling and features that exceed classic originals in boldness and intention.

The words boldness and intention...Sounds like Batman to me! :D

Am I missing something or do the cables come out of the top? WTF?

I do like a couple of things about it.
- The internal HDD bays look pretty cool. Kinda curious as to how the other side of it looks. Meant for hot swap HDDs?
- I assume the PSU sits in the lower chamber (similar to TJ07). Cable management might be easier. Lots of empty space for a WC rig.

Thanks for the link. I guess this answers most of my questions. I too am torn as to whether to love it or hate it. I have a TJ09 which sig rig sits in now. I'm looking to do a build soon and am torn with reusing the TJ09 for my main rig or getting a new case.

Great looking case. Something I'd consider if I was using watercooling. Not enough fans for me for an aircooled system.

Plus I think it would make the rest of my gear (monitor, speakers, keyboard & mouse) look cheap.

Must resist to buy!

Im dead broke so i might have to skip on it til may (thats if its still in development by then)

I was torn between love and hate as well, but I bit the bullet and will give it a try. It wouldn't be worth it at all to me if I was using an ATX board, but I needed an E-ATX for my D5400XS. I will likely post pics in the Mod section as I already have some ideas.

Did anyone else notice the one at Newegg? It has an all-black interior while ones at Performance-PCs and others have grey. I ordered from Newegg so if it doesn't have the window and black interior I'll be returning it at their expense.

Its quite pretty, but doesn't look like it has the minerals to push me to get rid of my Stacker 830. If it had casters though...

Back