• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diamond Supramax modem under XP SP2?

piratepress

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 15, 2002
Messages
1,924
I was just given a Diamond Supramax V.92 PCI modem and when I plugged it into my XP SP2 box it would bluescreen at startup. I tried installing it as a generic modem and it would still bluescreen when I tried to dial-out! I can't believe that this modem is not compatible with XP. Anyone have any suggestions? It was working fine in the 98SE PC it came out of. Thanks!
 
I used mine a few years ago. Maybe it was under 2000 but it worked with the drivers off the website.
 
That modem I'm pretty sure is one of them that has a hardware bug, that won't work under XP. At least the one in my office won't. =( Try a firmware update to the modem.
 
Back
Top