• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diamond Plate Aluminum?

BellaCroix

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,054
Anyone know any place to order diamond plate aluminum sheets?

You know what I'm talking about, the stuff they make truck-bed toolboxes out of (or factory stair treads sometimes). I'm looking for very thin materials as it will just be a skin over some parts in a build I'm working on.

Yes, I've seen the decals that are supposed to look like it but I've not been a fan of stickers since Garbage Pail Kids were "cool".

Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top