SeanConnery
n00b
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2009
- Messages
- 3
I recently purchased a Diamond 5870 for my PC and in Fallout 3 and Crysis I am getting crazy framerate dropping. In Fallout 3 I can run 60 fps, but then it will randomly do drops to like 35-40 out of nowhere. Crysis runs at about 50 and does drops to aound 25-35.
I'm running this on a Q6600, 4 gigs ram, Windows 7 setup. Could it be my processor speed? The reason I ask is because I was previously running a GTX 285 on a 2009 Mac Pro and it never dropped below 60 in Fallout 3.
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this, and I figured you guys here could help me. Would be much appreciated!
I'm running this on a Q6600, 4 gigs ram, Windows 7 setup. Could it be my processor speed? The reason I ask is because I was previously running a GTX 285 on a 2009 Mac Pro and it never dropped below 60 in Fallout 3.
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this, and I figured you guys here could help me. Would be much appreciated!