"Diagnosis"... PLEASE!!!

micaknkt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
221
Ok, I overclocked my mobo and all was well till I tried crysis ( man that game requires a lot ) It was freezing during the intro, menu, etc... so I tried everything to do with software... that wasn't the problem. Then I messed around with my mobo overclock: raised my core voltage, nb, and changed some other things, but now during any game I am playing it will freeze for about 5 seconds..... then play like normal from then on. I have no idea what the deal is, or if it will affect my hardware. Any ideas??? Thanks!
 
And I'm assuming my Limp Gawd status means I spend way to much time on here : )
 
I just went back into the bios and uped the vcore from 1.45 to 1.475 and voila no more problems!!!
 
Back
Top