diablo3 beta doesn't work with eyefinity?

af22

Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
610
So, i got my diablo 3 beta invite yesterday and installed it. When i went to launch it, the only video option i can select is 1024x768 "windowed" on my 3600x1920 eyefinity array.

Battle.net forums doesn't have enough [H] people to get a clear answer from searching.

Anyone know what's up?
 
So, i got my diablo 3 beta invite yesterday and installed it. When i went to launch it, the only video option i can select is 1024x768 "windowed" on my 3600x1920 eyefinity array.

Battle.net forums doesn't have enough [H] people to get a clear answer from searching.

Anyone know what's up?

That is VERY disappointing...
 
Good thing it will be coming out on console....;)

Hopefully it will get fixed, eyefinity is the way I want to play it.
 
That is VERY disappointing...

Maybe you miss this part... It is a beta...... i am sure they are worrying about the maybe..%1 of people who would use eyefinity for this game compared to all of the other bugs and issues they probably have to resolve.... not to mention it could be an ATI issues as well :(
 
I doubt it will support eyefinity or surround. Blizzard doesn't like to give gamers advantages over other gamers :rolleyes:
 
It works in Eyefinity. I use 3 1920x1080 monitors in landscape. I chose windowed maximized mode (or whatever similar text is in that drop down). There are also screenshots of it working in Eyefinity in the PC Gaming forum.
 
Yes, i found a few threads on b.net forums with people using landscape. But i am in portrait mode...

I would assume portrait mode will be better supported then landscape as your viewable area is more closer to 16:9.
 
Lucky its not in like BETA or anything....



I'm sure it will eventually support it.
 
"The game won't be supporting Eyefinity, sorry."

From my post on the beta forum, answered by a blue.
 
At one point Blizzard also said there would never be character transfers, Horde and Alliance on the same account on PVP servers and gear that lvls while you do in WOW and yet we have all of it now. I wouldn't give up hope, I would bet by the time it goes live it will support Eyefinity.
 
I thought I am the only one with this problem, can't find any thread on b.net forum

guess only ppl here have 6990 :)
 
It appears in the latest beta build eyefinity has been disabled. They also replied on the b.net forums last week saying no eyefinity support.
 
Back
Top