Diablo-like RPG's for Xbox Arcade?

Just played Crimson Alliance on Xbox Arcade.. definitely cool, except I wish there was more skill development. It seems you stick to the four attacks you have in the beginning for the whole game.

Are there other similar games I should check out? Local co-op is a must..

Just played Crimson Alliance on Xbox Arcade.. definitely cool, except I wish there was more skill development. It seems you stick to the four attacks you have in the beginning for the whole game.

Are there other similar games I should check out? Local co-op is a must..

Best game like that I've played on Xbox was made for the original xbox but plays just fine on xbox360 through backwards compatiblity mode. Check out Dungeons and Dragons Heros

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons:_Heroes

Graphics are better than an arcade title and the game is really fun to play through co-op. Like a cross between guantlet, diablo, and baulder's gate.

Best game like that I've played on Xbox was made for the original xbox but plays just fine on xbox360 through backwards compatiblity mode. Check out Dungeons and Dragons Heros

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_&_Dragons:_Heroes

Graphics are better than an arcade title and the game is really fun to play through co-op. Like a cross between guantlet, diablo, and baulder's gate.

I loved DnD Heroes. I think it was widely overlooked when it came out. When I traded in all my old xbox games it was one of the only ones I kept.

Multiplayer was pretty bad though, at least on my game. No matter how many people, if you had more than one player the game would crash. It could be thirty seconds in, or it could be 30 minutes in. Was very frustrating. But the game was great. I've beat that game like twenty-five times.

I loved DnD Heroes. I think it was widely overlooked when it came out. When I traded in all my old xbox games it was one of the only ones I kept.

Multiplayer was pretty bad though, at least on my game. No matter how many people, if you had more than one player the game would crash. It could be thirty seconds in, or it could be 30 minutes in. Was very frustrating. But the game was great. I've beat that game like twenty-five times.

I've played through multipler 2x's in full and several other times a few levels. I never encountered a single crash? We always did local multiplayer though on the same console, not sure if you tried networking or something?

Local. Did the same thing on two separate xbox's. Probably was something with my disk. Maybe a bit was off and freaked it out when that bit was called. Who knows. Loved the game though.

not a xbox arcade game, but I know Sacred 2 came out for xbox360. I only played it on PC but enjoyed it.

Downloading Crimson Alliance right now and will give it a try tonight.

here is a random question.... Anyone know of an rpg that has a board and spear style warrior? I know random, but was one of my favorite combos from back in my Shadowbane days...

Crimson Alliance is ok but you have to purchase the characters and I think they may be $10 each. Me and my wife played the demo and it only lasted 10 minutes or so. It was fun but incredibly easy.

Ever play the DeathSpank games? Not quite Diablo, but they're headed in that direction.
I think Too Human might be on XBL Arcade now, too. My Diablo fiend friends loved that one.

Ever play the DeathSpank games? Not quite Diablo, but they're headed in that direction.
I think Too Human might be on XBL Arcade now, too. My Diablo fiend friends loved that one.

Too human was a blast to be honest.
Also torchlight is fun as hell, and it should be multiplayer if I am not mistaken.

*edit*
seems it was single player (helps to read the thread eh?)

Torchlight is the closest Diablo clone I've played thus far, but as mentioned, it's SP only. Definitely a blast to play though!

Torchlight is excellent, I just get bored with these types of games without Multiplayer. And the reason Torchlight has a diablo feel is because its made by the creators of diablo.

"Development of the game was led by Travis Baldree, designer of Fate, joined by Max Schaefer and Erich Schaefer (co-designers of Diablo and Diablo II)"

Torchlight II should be out soon and will have multiplayer, but it has been said that it will not get a Xbox port due to the size limitation imposed on XBLA.

Back