Diablo clones thread

Divine Divinity:

http://www.larian.com/Site/english/divinity/divinity.html

Got my copy on the Target budget rack for $10. Fantastic game.

BOOYA!!

I bought Beyond Divinity(the sequel) a few years ago on a whim and Divine Divinity came with it. I played BD for about 20 minutes and un-installed. I was just going to bring the game back, but I decided to give DD a shot. It's still installed on my comp and I'm still playing it.

You having an issue when playing the expansion through steam where you cannot pick up anything, yet with the original (again through Steam) you can pick up things fine? It's bothering the hell outta me :mad:

Dunno yet...haven't started on the expansion yet...I'll load it up and try it out real quick...

Loaded it up....and imported my character, I was able to pick stuff up but kinda confused...it seemed like the exact same start as the first game...do I have to do anything different in order to see the content in the expansion?

Loaded it up....and imported my character, I was able to pick stuff up but kinda confused...it seemed like the exact same start as the first game...do I have to do anything different in order to see the content in the expansion?

no...the extra content is new weapons, an entirely new act, and new character classes. It plays just about the same through the beginning but gives you a new act.

Think Diablo 2 with Lords of Destruction add-on. The orignal part of the game was unchanged for the most part - just added another act.

K...so basically I should just use the launcher for Immortal Throne then and not bother with the original?

If you want something on Nintendo DS, Dungeon Explorer is pretty much a diablo clone

Another vote for Titan Quest and a don't-bother if you really want online play. It is a fun game, but playing online didn't really do much for me.

Back