Diablo 3 Guest Pass Giveaway thread

Anyone got any left? I would love to play the game before i buy it, Now days 60 bucks is like 1million lol

Did these come in all boxed copies? I haven't had luck at all today finding one.

I'll take one if anyone still has any.

Also, I wouldn't just post them right in the thread either, this thread is now one of the top Google results when you search for d3 guest pass. So any random person could just come in and take them.

I have two passes left. If you want one PM me. :)

EDIT: GONE!!!

Last edited:
Got wife to try the game, didn't realize digitial versions don't have guest passes. Now she wants the CE, but everyone wants too much $$$ for it. For now, a guest pass will work for us, thanks in advance!

edit: got one from Gooch, thanks again!

Last edited:
I have two passes left. If you want one PM me. :)

Sent PM. Please check !
I am not sure if it was sent as I don't see anything in my sent box..

EDIT; I guess you didn't check. I guess this is discrimination between old user and new user.

Last edited:
Got wife to try the game, didn't realize digitial versions don't have guest passes. Now she wants the CE, but everyone wants too much $$$ for it. For now, a guest pass will work for us, thanks in advance!

Yes.. everyone is asking for too much money. I think Diablo 3 Guest Passes are great, gives people like us chance to have a bit of taste of the game.
Congrats on getting a guest pass !! Hopefully I will be able to get one some day..

Last edited:
I would really appreciate if someone can give me their spare guest pass. I would love to try it before determining whether to buy the game or not. I hope I will be able to enjoy the game as I did for Diablo II.

I would really appreciate if someone can give me their spare guest pass. I would love to try it before determining whether to buy the game or not. I hope I will be able to enjoy the game as I did for Diablo II.

No offense but I doubt anyone is going to give out a key to someone who just registered solely for the fact to get a key.

No offense but I doubt anyone is going to give out a key to someone who just registered solely for the fact to get a key.

And do you have the proof that I am not going to stay here? People like you make new people and users just wanna leave and find another forum for such discrimination. Forums should be welcoming new people, buddy, and until just now, I was beginning to like the forum. Thanks for changing that.

Last edited:
And do you have the proof that I am not going to stay here? People like you make new people and users just wanna leave and find another forum for such discrimination. Forums should be welcoming new people, buddy, and until just now, I was beginning to like the forum. Thanks for changing that.

Not trying to be unaccepting here, I'm just saying that most people take a dim view on those who register on a forums for the sole purpose of getting something free, even if that free thing is only a guest pass in this case. It's nothing to be offended by, and it's going to be like that on any forums really.

I don't know. He's a condescending, whiny, and kind of a smartass. He fits in perfectly. :D

No longer needed, thanks soulesschild

Last edited:
I have 4 left. Please PM me with the class you want to play and why. You must be an [H] member of at least 1 year.

I have been big fan of D2 and would like to buy D3 too. However, I have a slightly low configured system. I'm not sure if my system would support the game or not. After buying the game if it doesn't support, then I will have no choice but to upgrade the system. In the current scenario, I cannot afford to upgrade my machine.
By getting the guest pass, I will know for sure that my machine supports. Then I will buy a copy. and promise to giveaway the guest passes in this forum.

thanks

I have been big fan of D2 and would like to buy D3 too. However, I have a slightly low configured system. I'm not sure if my system would support the game or not. After buying the game if it doesn't support, then I will have no choice but to upgrade the system. In the current scenario, I cannot afford to upgrade my machine.
By getting the guest pass, I will know for sure that my machine supports. Then I will buy a copy. and promise to giveaway the guest passes in this forum.

thanks

Could have just said you needed a pass.

What are your specs?

Not trying to be unaccepting here, I'm just saying that most people take a dim view on those who register on a forums for the sole purpose of getting something free, even if that free thing is only a guest pass in this case. It's nothing to be offended by, and it's going to be like that on any forums really.

Looks like he isn't coming back, hasn't said anything in a while.

Just buy the game. It's worth it. You like to click to kill sh*t? You like physics and blood everywhere? You have friends that enjoy this type of gameplay as well? If you answered yes to even just one of these, buy it.

Looks like he isn't coming back, hasn't said anything in a while.

Just buy the game. It's worth it. You like to click to kill sh*t? You like physics and blood everywhere? You have friends that enjoy this type of gameplay as well? If you answered yes to even just one of these, buy it.

Well, I am worried about the FPS. do you think I can expect atleast 30-45 FPS?

Pentium D 920
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4300 1GB

The processor will hold you back quite a bit, and the video card isn't anything special either. All in all, it SHOULD run, but it will be far from an enjoyable experience. If you want to upgrade, a budget of about 300-400 bucks (w/o monitor) will get you a very capable modern system that will eat this game alive. Let me know if you're planning on upgrading, I'll help you pick out parts.

The processor will hold you back quite a bit, and the video card isn't anything special either. All in all, it SHOULD run, but it will be far from an enjoyable experience. If you want to upgrade, a budget of about 300-400 bucks (w/o monitor) will get you a very capable modern system that will eat this game alive. Let me know if you're planning on upgrading, I'll help you pick out parts.

I cannot afford the upgrade for another 2 months.
I had recently upgraded my monitor to a Full HD monitor (DELL Ultrasharp U2312). SO I think I can go with the same one.

I cannot afford the upgrade for another 2 months.
I had recently upgraded my monitor to a Full HD monitor (DELL Ultrasharp U2312). SO I think I can go with the same one.

I'll shoot you a guest-pass if my brain isn't fried from coding, later tonight, and you can make the judgement based on that. I'd really recommend not getting your hopes up though, I'm sure it'll run fine on the bare-bones settings, but when spell effects and a reasonable amount of enemies come on screen, you'll be in for a sh*t show.

Edit: Keep in mind as well, that your card is more than likely unsupported, and will possibly result in a black-screen/being unable to even launch the game. I've read there's some work-around out there, but even if that goes through, you'll still have to expect very, very shoddy performance. I wouldn't really attempt to play a game with such low performance, since it'll only tarnish the experience.

I'll shoot you a guest-pass if my brain isn't fried from coding, later tonight, and you can make the judgement based on that. I'd really recommend not getting your hopes up though, I'm sure it'll run fine on the bare-bones settings, but when spell effects and a reasonable amount of enemies come on screen, you'll be in for a sh*t show.

that would be great. even with the lowest settings if I am able to play, then I will buy a copy.

I'd like a guest past too. My system runs SC2 well on ultra so it should be able to handle it easily.

Edit: Keep in mind as well, that your card is more than likely unsupported, and will possibly result in a black-screen/being unable to even launch the game. I've read there's some work-around out there, but even if that goes through, you'll still have to expect very, very shoddy performance. I wouldn't really attempt to play a game with such low performance, since it'll only tarnish the experience.

My friend has a spare GTX 460 card, I think that is a much better card than mine.
I will try with my card. if that doesn't work then I will borrow the GTX 460.
Hope to get better performance. But can't do anything with CPU and RAM anyway.

My friend has a spare GTX 460 card, I think that is a much better card than mine.
I will try with my card. if that doesn't work then I will borrow the GTX 460.
Hope to get better performance. But can't do anything with CPU and RAM anyway.

That card is MUCH, MUCH better than your card, it's not even a contest. It will get you max settings, 60+ frames constantly, no doubt about that, but the CPU will hold you back considerably. Not to mention some other potential issues that'll foil your plan: Motherboard is old, could be AGP, and not PCI-Express. Your PSU is much older, it may not be able to power the 4xx series of cards, which are extremely power hungry.

If you're able to get that card for free, I'd focus on the rest of the parts you'll need to buy in 2 months like you said. It'll definitely save you a good chunk of money not having to buy a graphics card.

That card is MUCH, MUCH better than your card, it's not even a contest. It will get you max settings, 60+ frames constantly, no doubt about that, but the CPU will hold you back considerably. Not to mention some other potential issues that'll foil your plan: Motherboard is old, could be AGP, and not PCI-Express. Your PSU is much older, it may not be able to power the 4xx series of cards, which are extremely power hungry.

If you're able to get that card for free, I'd focus on the rest of the parts you'll need to buy in 2 months like you said. It'll definitely save you a good chunk of money not having to buy a graphics card.

my MB is Intel 945GNT, it has PCI Express but RAM is limited to 4GB. SMPS is of 450W, I don't know if it can support the GTX 460 card.
I will not get it free. but will get for half the price. He has a GTX 690, so this card (GTX 460)is of no use to him.

my MB is Intel 945GNT, it has PCI Express but RAM is limited to 4GB. SMPS is of 450W, I don't know if it can support the GTX 460 card.
I will not get it free. but will get for half the price. He has a GTX 690, so this card (GTX 460)is of no use to him.

The 460 needs a GOOD solid 450W PSU. I know you have a 450W PSU, but I highly doubt it's actually capable of pushing out that number steadily. Not to mention the severe bottleneck, CPU-to-GPU wise.

The 460 needs a GOOD solid 450W PSU. I know you have a 450W PSU, but I highly doubt it's actually capable of pushing out that number steadily. Not to mention the severe bottleneck, CPU-to-GPU wise.

I know, but can't help it as of now. will have to wait for 2 month for the upgrade.
can you suggest me a dual processor MB (not a workstation board) for i7s

I know, but can't help it as of now. will have to wait for 2 month for the upgrade.
can you suggest me a dual processor MB (not a workstation board) for i7s

I'm not sure what you mean..? You want a motherboard that will run two CPU's, that isn't a typical server board? I don't exactly have any expertise in that area.

I'm not sure what you mean..? You want a motherboard that will run two CPU's, that isn't a typical server board? I don't exactly have any expertise in that area.

I mean, If I go for a server/workstation board, I will have to go for Xeon processors which are very expensive. where as if I go for a desktop board, I can have to two i7 processors.

Back