Diablo 3 Guest Pass Giveaway thread

Gautama

Limp Gawd
Instead of having the discussion thread clogged up with requests, I thought it prudent that this have its own thread.

Unfortunately I myself am in need of one :rolleyes:
but hey, lets get the thread rolling!

Please edit your reply once you have to prevent duplicates!
EDIT: Got one, thanks!

Last edited:
I need one also.

Edit.. Got one. Thanks jolli.

Last edited:
Ditto. Stupid they didn't give digital editions a key. IMO digital should've been 1 key, box 2, CE 4.

I have three keys so I will send a PM to the three guys who posted here first.

Thank you very much! I plan on buying it this weekend, just gotta wait til I get paid. I'll pass along my codes when I get them guys.

EDIT: Check your bnet account guys. If you were a regular beta player it looks like we automatically got the starter edition. So next person to post I will give my key that jolli gave to me away.

I would also greatly appreciate a key! Thanks all

EDIT: BTW both keys on stryder's post are registered already

I'd like a guest pass if anyone has one. I ordered the CE from bb tonight so I'll be chipping in a week it looks like.

i would like to join the waiting list for a key

i'll also be willing to trade a Killing Floor (steam) guest pass for a D3 Guest Pass

I would love a guest pass. My copy won't be in until at least Friday, and I'm itching to play.

Anyone still giving out keys? I checked my battle.net, and I wasn't automatically given one.

Reply if you take one please:

Edit: That didn't take long.

Last edited:
Both those were already taken, dang.

Thanks for sharing though.

I took the bottom key

EDIT

never mind someone took them and didn't post!!!

anyone else have one that they can PM to me?

Awesome of you guys to share keys here, fine example of good [H]ardsmenship. :D

Definitely on the fence regarding D3. If someone has got a spare key I would love to give the game a try as I didn't get to play the beta. Thanks.

i have a guest pass... but cant log in cause i dont have a diablo 3 copy attached to my battle.net account... wtf

and i can only download the full diablo 3 game. Is there a discovery edition of the game client?

These passes only come with a CE copy, right?

Last edited:
Still up in the air on this. Played the Beta but would love a key to try the real deal.

Thanks

Well if anyone else has any extra guest passes I would really appreciate the chance to try the game out. Thanks.

Back