Diablo 3 For Free To WoW Annual Subscribers!

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
not sure is this is a free stuff or not. It is somewhat free I guess. If you are subscribed annually to wow, you get diablo 3 for free!

Guess not for new users:

Can I create a new World of Warcraft account to take advantage of this promotion?

To be eligible for this promotion you must have a World of Warcraft license in good standing on or before October 18, 2011. New World of Warcraft accounts created after October 18, 2011are not eligible to for this promotion.

Do you guys think trial accounts (that were upgraded to the new free play accounts) would qualify or does it need to have been a full license?

edit: nope, the starter accounts are not eligible. I just logged into my account and it said no accounts were available.

What if I have a WoW account from 4 years ago?

*Edit* NVM This doesn't seem to be worth it:
My World of Warcraft subscription is lapsed or inactive. Can I reactivate my subscription to take advantage of this promotion?

Yes. You will be eligible to receive a free copy of Diablo III and the other benefits of this promotion if you meet the qualification criteria and once you reactivate your existing World of Warcraft account and agree to a 12-month subscription commitment.

Great deal for anyone who is already playing WoW and plans to keep their sub for the next year or so anyway.

Note that it can still be paid month-to-month, you just can't cancel for the next year. You don't need to drop 12 months payment all at once.

Not working for me.
Says I don't have an eligible WoW account, but both of my WoW accounts meet the requirements. boo

Back