DGL-4300 not working after thunderstorm

FusionXP

Limp Gawd
Yesterday we had a thunderstorm roll by for a few minutes and during this my DGL-4300 stopped working. This happened right after I seen some lightning (no it did not hit my house). I even heard some crackle sound in my speakers for a second. Everything works except my router.

All the LED's lite up and everything except the WAN LED does not blink anymore, it's always steady ON. Before it was in sync with the LED on my Motorola cable modem. That's when I knew something was wrong. When I connect directly through the modem I have internet access. I even hooked up an old non-wifi router (D-Link DI-704) and all is ok.

I tried unplugging it, resetting it, swapping CAT cables and nothing seems to help. Could some kind of electrical field during the storm have been picked up with the wifi antenna and did some damage? Is there anything else I can do?
My entire system is plugged into an APC XS 1300 Back-Ups and nothing was interrupted either.

Usually if something is fried it does not power up at all. This thing powers up, the LED's turn on, I can enter the menus. It just doesn't want to connect.

Back