DFI UT's are in for Canadians

Ya, but the price is +10$. It's still cheaper and better than the Epox 8KDAJ+ anyways :D I switched my order last week, can't wait. Only thing is I'm not sure if I'll get a confirmation e-mail. . .because I asked them to change it (since the Epox was already on order). Oh well, YAY! :D Gooo NCIX!

**EDIT** omg I wub ncix! :D 1 minute after my post, I've got gmail!
Your NCIX Order has been shipped

w00! I'm happy :D

Mine shipped on the 24th (yesterday) should be here.... wednesday ( being I am only one province away) problem is..... the PSU is backordered :-( thought they would get the PSU's in befor the DFI's

AMV said:
Mine shipped on the 24th (yesterday) should be here.... wednesday ( being I am only one province away) problem is..... the PSU is backordered :-( thought they would get the PSU's in befor the DFI's

I've confirmed mine is shipping today and I ordered it yesterday. I don't think that anyone who orders today or later can be assured that they will get it in this batch.

..... I don't think that anyone who orders today or later can be assured that they will get it in this batch.

I think you are right, but I think there may be a few extras yet, but I am happy I got mine coming, congrats on yours

Nobody in Ontario is carrying these damned boards yet (not even B/M stores)... :)

I <3 NCIX!!!

mine was AT MY DOOR but my wife was at a doctor's appointment..... no one to sign for it :-( gotta wait till tomorrow.... it's hard thinking it's in the city but not here

If mine don't ship today I am going to be really pissed.

AMV said:
mine was AT MY DOOR but my wife was at a doctor's appointment..... no one to sign for it :-( gotta wait till tomorrow.... it's hard thinking it's in the city but not here

Same thing happened to me!! Nobody was home to take it!

eh, i pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago.. got the board.. but now i have to save for the memory..damn cops gave me a speeding ticket! :mad:

I JUST got mine at the door.

Gonna fondle it then take pics.

hrm....
the nb heatsink is alot bigger than i thought it was, i thought it was flat, but its a like 5 cm side.

hehe seems this is an entire Canadian thread....GO CANADA GO....hahaha....so besides NCIX, what other good online stores are there for canadians???

crazedmodder: since you are in montreal like me, are you paying more taxes on the mobo from NCIX? how much was the shipping if you don't mind me asking. :D

lol to be honest I have no clue :-\ I asked them to change the order (from the Epox). Never got a bill for the new one. I guess I'll get it in the box? I'm pretty sure it would come up to about the same as if you buy it locally (since it's 7% instead of 15% for tax).

Ah, just added the board to cart to check shipping. Here:
utshipping.jpg

And I'd say NCIX is the best as far as new things go. There are cheaper stores but none of them get the good stuff in :D

crazedmodder said:
lol to be honest I have no clue :-\ I asked them to change the order (from the Epox). Never got a bill for the new one. I guess I'll get it in the box? I'm pretty sure it would come up to about the same as if you buy it locally (since it's 7% instead of 15% for tax).

Ah, just added the board to cart to check shipping. Here:
utshipping.jpg

And I'd say NCIX is the best as far as new things go. There are cheaper stores but none of them get the good stuff in :D

I find it depends on the item. For motherboards and memory, NCIX is the way to go because of both variety and price. Processors are a little more expensive, but they generally will pricematch at the lowest non-sale price around.

But for other things, such as video cards, cases, accessories, etc. I generally go with other retailers mainly because they have more variety in stock.

I only paid like $11 or $12 in shipping but I guess I am closer

got this board running, and it is awesome... not OCing yet cause the PSU I am using is pulled out of a friends system I am "fixing" right now, and the 12v+ rail is only 'holding' 11.3v dropping as low as 10.95v and jumping to about 11.7v not optimum and I don't trust it as it doesn't have a four pin AUX connector either....

love the board though; Windows 2000 Pro install went great just so you know though you need to install Directx 9.0c (included on CD) before you install the drivers, it tells you this, but it's nice to know in advance.

I got mine together, but didn't have time to tae any pictures or install any software. All I got was everything together, and got it to post (made a few changes in the bios).

I'm not a fan of a few things: The box is a little on the geeky side. And the default splash screen is as well (took me a while to find the setting in the bios to turn it off).

But everything seems to have gone well so far. I will post back tonight when I get off work.

I kinda like the splash screen, butI am going to have to turn it off so I can see what is going on during post. I really need to get the PSU that is backordered befor I start overclocking though. so far only problem is Winamp, it doesn't play more then a couple of songs, but I think this is WIN 2000 not the board

Back