DFI Ultra INfinity Refurb

When you get this, could you tell me what it comes with? Does it come with the back plate?
Or is it strickly just the motherboard?

Thanks

dude4life

You should assume that refurb products do not come with ANY accessories. NewEgg's refurb section is not actually refurbished components, the components are Open Box. If you buy that MB, you should assume that it does not come with a back-plate; you will need to spend extra and buy one from the manufacturer, as it does not appear to be a standardard layout. On the other hand, the MB may come with a back-plate, you could try to order it, if it has one, keep it, if not, call up saying that the MB did not work and you do not want to pay the restocking fee, they'll issue an RMA w/ no restocking fee, you'll only need to pay the shipping.

If it doesn't come with a backplate, just email DFI's tech support and they will send you one for free. I did that with another DFI board I got from Newegg and I even told them it was a refurb without the backplate. Good customer service.

sKiDmArK said:
If it doesn't come with a backplate, just email DFI's tech support and they will send you one for free. I did that with another DFI board I got from Newegg and I even told them it was a refurb without the backplate. Good customer service.

I didn't realize DFI was doing that...I wonder if any other manufacturer does this as well...but definately good to know since their boards are pretty nice (LanParty)

Meh, I prefer my NFII Ultra B. Now I just need to replace it (again!). My PSU killed it, it overvolted the NB before dying. (ModStream520 on the way, baby!)

got it today
man newegg is fast

just plain board fellows
but damn those 3+ volts on the memory rules

I ordered a reburbed Albatron Nforce2 Ultra 400 motherboard from Newegg for 42.98 (they just dropped it now to 35.99!). It came with all the stuff in it. Came with board,book,cd,USB pci slot,cables,etc. Everything you would get if you bought it new.. And I got free shipping tool!

Robert in Mesquite

nascarob said:
I ordered a reburbed Albatron Nforce2 Ultra 400 motherboard from Newegg for 42.98 (they just dropped it now to 35.99!). It came with all the stuff in it. Came with board,book,cd,USB pci slot,cables,etc. Everything you would get if you bought it new.. And I got free shipping tool!

Robert in Mesquite

How bout a link...

I almost started looking @ their refurb stuff after they caught on and started charging 'almost new' prices. Seems like I've been missing out.
:(

last year i bough so much stuff of neweggs furb section it wasnt even funny. soooo many good deals. but yea, they caught on and starting charging too much.

I've ordered 5 different refurb boards from them and all of them are crappy overclockers....

Seems almost like people buy new boards then if its a crappy overclocker send it back for a different one then it ends up as a refurb.

Atlhough there were signs that my board was opened, the cable bag was never opened,the cd package was never opened, even the case sticker and mb layout card was there. I did notice what appeared to be something like food was dropped on the instructions. That was all.

Back