DFI Street Is Closed!

Merc

Limp Gawd
I don't own a DFI board but I have used the great resources at the Street many times. Apparently some conflict between DFI and The Street has led to the owners closing the Forum. This is a big loss to the community as a whole, not just DFI owners.
http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/index.php

I don't understand what conflict... didn't DFI authorize DFI street?

I'm just thinking DFI owned DFI Street and were the ones regulating it. Guess I was wrong.

I have no idea but my best guess is DFI pulled funding. Maybe someone here more intimately familiar with the board will enlighten us. It is/was a great resource for every enthusiast and I hope that get back up and running.

Good. Angry_games and all his little buddies were a bunch of un-helpful DFI-hugging useless piles.

That site was a disgrace to DFI's image, no wonder they parted ways with it.

there were some good resources on there, but I can't help but feel that forum was full of OCZ shills

While I agree there is some good info there, there is also an equal amount of eliteism and attitude. I stopped going there a while ago because I got tired of hearing the same tired shit from the mods and toadies that wasn't helpful in any way. So... no loss to me.

Back