Dfi P45-T3RS only Micro ATX P45?

Just as the title suggests, I'm curious to know if there will be any other P45 mATX mobos coming out soon(ish)? I have been planning out a SFF build (cube case) and would really like to make it powerful yet portable...

P45 mATX board ~ $200
Intel E8400/E8500 ~ $163/$183 (after Q3 price cuts; afaik there may even be a new revision around that time too)
Corsair VX550W ~ $75 w/ MIR shipped
NZXT Rogue blue ~ $103 + S/H

The rest of the components as of yet are undecided, but I have a kit of 2x2gb 1066mhz ddr2 ram just sitting on a bookshelf collecting dust, so I'm hopeful that there will be a p45 mATX board that supports DDR2.

Any information on upcoming P45 mATX mobos would be greatly appreciated. :)

http://www.motherboardpro.com/DFI-LP-Jr-P45-T3RS-DDR3-CrossFire-Micro-ATX-Motherboard-p-660.html

this is supposed to be released at the end of september. i am suprised, all the versions they have shown were ddr2. dont count on any other boards. there has only been 1 other sli or xfire matx board ever made iirc, and it had issues (evga nf44).
there is a long thread about the dfi p45 jr board in the sff forum

Here's a little update (for those who may be interested in this mobo):

gilgamesh1 said:
ok I have full dates for you as promised!

P45 JNR before 15th of Aug, JR p45 will be in US and EU
JR 790GX one week after that.

DFI DK P45 JNR series specifications

JrP45_T2RS_F.jpg

SPEC1-1.png

[SOURCE]

You can certainly do worse than a DFI board. If they were the only company to come out with a micro-atx P45 board, I'd say great. Imagine if that one company was PC Chips instead?

In other words, if the field existed where everybody made one, I'd still be inclined to take the DFI. Consider yourself lucky DFI stepped forward.

You can certainly do worse than a DFI board. If they were the only company to come out with a micro-atx P45 board, I'd say great. Imagine if that one company was PC Chips instead?

In other words, if the field existed where everybody made one, I'd still be inclined to take the DFI. Consider yourself lucky DFI stepped forward.

You'll get no argument from me... :D

I was just tired of waiting forever and a day for a decent Intel mATX mobo, though I'll still wait for some first hand results. I want to see that four phase digital pwm in action before I go too crazy.

-EDIT-

Even found my old CPU-Z from an OC conducted when ambients were more manageable(well actually a fluke cold spell where my morning ambient was ~60°F, ah the sunshine state :()...

I have actually pre-ordered the ddr2 version of this board as well as pre-ordered 2x hd4870x2 gpus to go with in.
I have 1900 watts worth of heat dissipation in a water cooling look I am fitting into a lian li pcv350 as I type this, and by august 15th (which funnily enough is my birthday) the board and cards should be despatched (unless the cards get pushed back in release date).
Really looking forward to a quad core 4ghz quad gpu entirely water cooled cube on my desk :D
-Ash

I have actually pre-ordered the ddr2 version of this board as well as pre-ordered 2x hd4870x2 gpus to go with in.
I have 1900 watts worth of heat dissipation in a water cooling look I am fitting into a lian li pcv350 as I type this, and by august 15th (which funnily enough is my birthday) the board and cards should be despatched (unless the cards get pushed back in release date).
Really looking forward to a quad core 4ghz quad gpu entirely water cooled cube on my desk :D
-Ash

where did you pre-order the ddr2 version? the only place i saw it was pcmaniacs, with no eta, just "ships within 24 hours". but it doesnt say within 24 hours of when, tho.

Back