DFI LanParty UT 250 Gb Preorder & Information

Frallan

Gawd
I just recieved this from DFI regarding the DFI LanpartyUT boards. And there are good news in there as well as bad. The good is that the board will be shipped on the 2nd of Sep. and that the socket 939 version is coming up. The bad news are that its availeble in USA only and that it will be in limited numbers in the first roll out...

Hello!

First of all, let me apologize for this chain email. The number of inquiries has been overwhelmingly high and so this is a quick way to keep everyone posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are finally ready (for real) for this pre-order! Some of you have made very good suggestions on who we should collaborate for Pre-Orders. The fact is that as great as the concept might be, there are few e-tailers that are willing to take pre-orders. In any case, due to the limited quantity available initially and the enthusiasm generated in the community, we still want to offer this program to satisfy the needs of your overclocking urges. Hopefully though this promotion, you will be one of the firsts in the world to “test drive” the board J

This first attempt to offer the pre-order service hasn’t exactly been smooth. We originally wanted to offer it through our partner at ZipZoomFly (as many of you may have been told) but due to technical difficulties, we are now offering through GameVE.com. GameVE.com is a DFI authorized reseller and has a high reseller rating. I trust that you will find shopping on their site more than satisfactory! For those European customers, please check with GameVE.com to see if they can handle international shipping.

Please follow this URL to place your pre-order: http://www.gameve.com/gve/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=MB-DFI-023

The estimated shipment date is still September 2nd and the MSRP remains unchanged at $129.99. We are offering a limited quantity for this trail run (first come, first serve). Please order soon to secure your new Socket 754 Athlon64 board! For the complete product specifications and product image, please go to http://www.dfi.com.tw/Product/product_search_result_us.jsp?PRODUCT_ID0B=2840&SITE=NA

We do have plans to offer LANParty and LANPartyUTsolutions for the socket 939 platform. However, it is still premature to disclose the specifications and release dates. Do expect to see another overclocking champ based on the NVIDIA chipset though! We will roll the 939 counterpart as soon as we can this quarter. As for the overclocking options on this socket 754 board, you can expect to see 3.16V for V-Dimm, about 2.10V for V-core, and definitely 1.9V for chipset.

Again, my most sincere apologies for the hiccups. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ps.! While you are at it, please check out how Oppainter from Xtremesystems.org pushed this puppy to the 3DMark03 Hall of Fame: http://www.futuremark.com/community/halloffame/

Best Regards,

Vivian

so u cant get it in canada? what the fuck is that? ive been waiting for it for a while, this makes me sad.

Back