DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR, wake on keyboard?

saintdude

n00b
I can't seem to get this feature to work. I have a lian li v2100 which has a closed door that covers the power switch. Its easy enough to open and fire it up but I'd like to enable the 'wake on keyboard' feature that I see in the bios but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working. The keyboard I have is a no frills USB keyboard plugged directly into the motherboard and not a hub. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check the manual on the cd, I belive there is a jumper that also needs to be set.

Jumper, BIOS setting, PSU requirement. It's all in the manual. Except the BIOS part, which should be bleedingly obvious at that point anyway.

Worked fine for me, I think I set it to wake on Ctrl+F1 or something. Not that I turn it off very often in the first place, and even then I just use the power button on the case.

Changed the jumper, already had the bios setup but still no dice. I guess my Antec Neopower 480 isn't up to the job? Ah wells. :(

Wait, just realised the USB bit. Did you update with the 3/10 BIOS yet? It fixed some USB issues. Or one of the ones since the original did...regardless, it's in there.

I flashed to the most current last week which I believe was the 3\10 bios. I'm stumped. Deep down I'm hoping I'm just being a dumbass\blind and am missing something obvious but there's not much to miss here. I don't get it.

I have the same problem. Generic USB keyboard simply won't wake the computer. The solution I found was to just use a USB->PS/2 converter and plug the leyboard into PS/2. Worked like a charm...

Back