• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DFI lan CS issue

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
4,834
I have no idea why but I am getting some crazzy lag. Like I'll look at my clans server and it'll show 1000-2000 then it'll go away in after I keep refreshing or sometimes I have to close CS all together. Before it was usually just if I was using my bottom lan slot now it's with the top too. Any idea why? I have my firewall even set to anti hacking only and still doesn't help.
My normal average is around 60-70
 
I use the top jack. Are you using nvidia firewall? That thing is a pos, if you are, I recommend disabling it and running msconfig to make sure it isn't doing anything.
 
Back
Top