DFI delays Lanparty UT 250 for skt 754

Frallan

Gawd
The mail I recieved:

Hello!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you are anxiously awaiting your pre-order of the LANPartyUT NF3 250GB. Unfortunately, due to delays at our manufacturing facility in Asia, we are unable to meet our September 2nd delivery date. Our current revised delivery date is September 9th. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. The delay of the shipment is due to last minute changes we had to make to the board, namely in the support for the new Sempron CPU, changing all the onboard components to that of 100% Japanese origin, and add even more DRAM and AGP voltage controls. Based on our commitment to quality and performance, our expectation is that these changes will help ensure your overall satisfaction and experience.

Your credit card will not be charged by GameVE.com until the order has been fulfilled. Due to the limited quantity available for this pre-order, shipments will be made on a first come, first serve basis as inventory becomes available.

Thank you again for your support and understanding.

| Vivian Lien | Director of Marketing | DFI San Jose|

Me/Myself & I dont like.... :mad:

Well I'll scratch "building DFI A64 system" off my list of things to do for this and the following weekend. I thought the "arrival date" of 9/2 was the day it was suppose to hit my doorstep. Maybe Vivian can drop ship them directly from the container on the dock or airport.

In the meantime I'll screw around with my Asus K8V a bit more, or read up on the A64 DTR. Or if I really get bored ... game.

Thanks for the "heads up" since Vivian didn't send me an e-mail. :rolleyes:

Back