devil24

ben5

Limp Gawd
Its been over a month and i haven't received my ergotron lx mounting kit. Ive tried contacting him a couple times now through these forums but nothing still. I never got a tracking number because he said he had to leave in a hurry because of a family emergency. I trusted him completely because hes been on these forums for several years and had lots of heat. What do i do now?

STILL not a peep, nothing at all. its been like idk 2-3 months since i paid. wtf? is there any way i can recall my money back from amazon payments

I would check with amazon on this and see what their customer service tell you.
If you linked ur cc with amazon, do a charge back.

STILL not a peep, nothing at all. its been like idk 2-3 months since i paid. wtf? is there any way i can recall my money back from amazon payments

You may have screwed yourself for waiting so long, but look into this immediately.

Doesn't look like he's been on the forums for over a month.

Did you get an email address or any other contact info?

he said he had a family emergency plus i trusted his high heat too much =l

sorry for the randomly late necro, i tried on and off for a few weeks or so after i made this thread to contact him through his email and still no reply. Then i kinda of just forgot about it for a couple of months, because i was dealing with some IRL issues. Can we at least ban this guy or something

You've waited this long and still havent left the guy a heatware feedback... I'd start there.

I didn't see anyone mention it so it's worth a shot: send him an email by using his HeatWare.

Back