• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

"Deviant Art" thread

Deviant art is like a blog for artist or what? I keep seeing folks with those accounts.
 
Ahhh... ok. Dang you youngsters and your tech-ish ways.
 
I'll post the stuff I'm working on then. I just don't have a Deviant Art account. Is that ok?
 
Lamont said:
I'll post the stuff I'm working on then. I just don't have a Deviant Art account. Is that ok?
You should start a deviantART account. It's simple and gives you a chance for people to notice your work! If you do decide to post your work, be sure to give us thumbnails instead of the full on images.
 
I have my personal webspace already so I was just wondering.
 
Thanks, I'm rigging the thing now, so eventually there will be some sword-swingin' animations. Next character on my list is The King (Burger King). I hate him so much... creepy bastard.

But I think I'll throw in some abstract desktop images like the ones above. I'll sketch one tonight, and if I finish it, I'll post it in the desktop thread.
 
gadnium.deviantart.com

I haven't done any graphic work lately, been busy playing with computer hardware. But deviantart kind of went to hell when they started charging for premium memberships. Try finding a decent desktop wallpaper on that site... Good Luck!
 
Posed and rendered, now on to my BF2 mod.

maat17.jpg
 
Back
Top