Detroit: Become Human under Fire for Controversial Domestic Abuse Scene

Bunch of losers who love to be offended. This PC safe space culture shift is a BAD thing. It helps no one.

Most of them aren't offended. They are bitching because someone else other than them might get offended. That's what's fucked up, IMO. It doesn't help anyone and a lot of great ideas are gone because of the fear of offending someone.

I can watch Monica Bellucci get corn holed in an alley on film but suddenly playing as an android watching some kid get beaten is going to turn me bad ? Such bullshit. If parents would do their damned job and actually parent maybe it wouldn't be such a worry. So many lazy bastards wanting to ban something rather than talk to their kid about touch subjects.

pretty sure it was a sub way of some kind

Pretty much spot on. The guy who directed it also did Enter the Void and I Stand Alone. Enter the Void which follows a guy's spirit in first person as it travels the world seeing the impact of his death on his family and includes a sex scene where your POV is inside his sister's vagina as it's getting pounded. I Stand Alone is about a guy who tries to deal with his urges of wanting to fuck his daughter. They're movies that are out there and very different from most. People either love them or hate them. I will give him this, whether I end up enjoying them or not I never feel the urge to turn them off due to them holding my attention.

I followed your recommendation and watched I Stand Alone the other night. Yeah, that was something else. They absolutely nailed the mindset of an angry, desperate man.

Back