• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Detected but not available?

chitzu

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
87
Just recently my computer crapped out on me. I restarted and got the "NTLDR is missing" which I didn't think would be a problem, I've seen it before on other computers and it was a simple fix. This one however was not so simple.

The disk is damaged, or has bad sectors according to my EVENT VIEWER and I tried to reformat the disk through Windows, but I could not because although the bios detects both of my hard drives...(Maxtor, I know it's my fault)...it does not show up in my computer.

So I'm simply wondering if there is any disk utilities that will work at start-up or something that would detect all of the hard drives available through windows. Also I should let you know that the disk is also available in the Device Manager, just not in My Computer.

Thanks in Advance,

Jon
 
I just used the Maxtor Diagnostic tool as brought to my attention on another forum. Thanks anyways.
 
Back
Top