• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Destiny 2 Has a Microtransaction Problem

So I've been playing this game for two days. I already have more shaders than I know what to do with. Some of them are purple and pretty cool looking too. I honestly don't know what to do with them all. While I don't generally support microtransactions - I can't figure out what all the hate is about. If they can coax some fool out of hard earned money for a silly shader that seems to drop like candy - then that's not such a terrible offense IMO.

Otherwise I have to admit - it's a pretty fun game, smooth launch, and some definite quality of life improvements over the first game.
 
Small hehe, there was gear you wear, gear you could swap on and trigger for 24 hours and temp pots that would shrink you by X percentage. We had a game of who could be the smallest in raid, my wife usually won. I have some pics around here I'll have to dig up, so funny seeing a gnome the size of a mouse fighting next to barbarians!

Combat tonics are quite limited now. I use the smallest Asura because the hit box is smaller, it is also harder to see the telegraphed animations for some skills. As such most of the smaller tonics etc don't allow skill use in WvW, probably a good thing really.
 
Back
Top