• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Desperately need help with Event 41 Power Kernel crashes

dsinc72

n00b
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
1
I have been dealing with this for months (off and on, now it happens all the time) and am about to lose my mind trying to fix this. I have replaced the: PSU, RAM, Motherboard, and CPU; problem persists through all. Temps are all fine. I have tested two video cards in the system, get crashes with both, both work fine in my other computer. I have updated all drivers, re-installed Windows three times, to include reformatting the drive. My PSU is way more than I need for my build. Because of the nature of the error, there are almost never any dump files. A couple of times, they were generated, and I will provide a link below. I also have the logs generated from the Tenforum's V2 log tool, which I will also attach. I do not understand how I can basically build a whole new computer, with a new Windows install and still get these crashes. I have had them happen at random times, but generally will happen shortly after I start playing a game. The Event 41 error always looks the same (screenshot attached as well).

Dump Files

V2 Data Collection

Error Screenshot
 
The case might be shorting the motherboard out. That's my quickest guess.
 
Back
Top