Despair.com Private Sale 03/01/06

syukton said:
I ordered more than $35 worth of items, but I didn't see the Pessimist's mug nor the 2006 Wishes calendar in on my order status page. Will these still be included in my order? Those of you that have already gotten your stuff, were your freebies included?
My freebies were in the box, but also not on my order status page.

The stuff should arrive. Despair is a reputable company thats been around for years. I've spent hundreds with them and always when they have their private sales like this. I imagine they get a TON of orders during these sales. Their stuff is top quality, packed well, and damn amusing to have. I got my stuff in on Monday morning. :)

Supposibly its scheduled for delivery today.

Bad combination with the overwhelming orders of the sale and UPS Ground :(

got the box (delivered to apartment office) on wednesday, opened yesterday. Going to shoot off an email to them when I get back to my apartment (and the relevant email account). They forgot one of my lithographs! I just hope it will be asy to resolve.

Got my stuff yesterday as well. From what I can tell, everything is there. It was funny seeing the poster tube, in a big box lol.

jesus [H] christ, i ordered on the 1st, and they just came today. :rolleyes: good thing i wasn't in a rush.......

Back