Desktop Replacement Laptop

MTXR

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello everyone,

Recently my desktop is starting to get a bit dated.

I am pretty young and expect to be moving from place to place a lot more. What i really need in this desktop replacement is a LARGE screen.

I currently day trade financial markets and need a lot of screen space. I want to be able to trade while I am at a hotel or what not.

I currently have 2 - 20 inch external displays that i will be hooking a laptop up to.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good laptop? I also need it to be quiet. I have seen some DTR's that have been super loud with the fan going all the time...

I am a bit out of it but what laptop allows you to hook up dual external monitors is my question?

You can with a Matrox DualHead2Go Digital. This will let you run a triple LCD setup including the notebook's LCD.

so its people like you that is causing the economy to crash, i have one thing to say to you sir and thats BUY BUY BUY!! NO SELL! :p

And on to the laptop question- id recommend the macbook pro quiet, slim, easy to carry. and it can run windows

I would recommend the Lenovo T500, W500, or W700 for screen size and resolution alone. HP and Dell also have some 17" or bigger laptops that might also work for you. These options will give you a lot more power and screen resolution than most other options. I think the Lenovo options are quieter than the others though.

so its people like you that is causing the economy to crash, i have one thing to say to you sir and thats BUY BUY BUY!! NO SELL! :p

And on to the laptop question- id recommend the macbook pro quiet, slim, easy to carry. and it can run windows

I trade currency. :D

Back