Hey guys!
Selling some parts that I'm not using anymore.
ALL GONE FOR NOW!
I have little heat under Jeffman, and 100% positive feedback as The_Jeffinator on eBay. I've sold to a few guys on the forums here in the past as well.
TRADES CONSIDERED:
Would consider trades for an 800+ watt power supply. Needs to be a good supply, no junk! 80 Plus certified stuff please.
Got a 6770 maybe? I wouldn't mind doing crossfire with my current 6770.
What else can you offer? Maybe it's something I'd use. I'm willing to listen to other offers.
SOLD:
Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz kit - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104231
Mushkin 8GB 1333Mhz kit - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226095
G.SKILL 8GB 1600Mhz kit - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314
AMD FX6100 6 Core 3.3Ghz processor - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103962&Tpk=fx6100&IsVirtualParent=1
Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 board - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128565
(3) OCZ Vertex Plus R2 60GB - http://www.microcenter.com/product/...ries_60GB_SATA_3Gb-s_25_Solid_State_Drive_SSD
Selling some parts that I'm not using anymore.
ALL GONE FOR NOW!
I have little heat under Jeffman, and 100% positive feedback as The_Jeffinator on eBay. I've sold to a few guys on the forums here in the past as well.
TRADES CONSIDERED:
Would consider trades for an 800+ watt power supply. Needs to be a good supply, no junk! 80 Plus certified stuff please.
Got a 6770 maybe? I wouldn't mind doing crossfire with my current 6770.
What else can you offer? Maybe it's something I'd use. I'm willing to listen to other offers.
SOLD:
Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz kit - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104231
Mushkin 8GB 1333Mhz kit - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226095
G.SKILL 8GB 1600Mhz kit - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314
AMD FX6100 6 Core 3.3Ghz processor - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103962&Tpk=fx6100&IsVirtualParent=1
Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 board - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128565
(3) OCZ Vertex Plus R2 60GB - http://www.microcenter.com/product/...ries_60GB_SATA_3Gb-s_25_Solid_State_Drive_SSD
Last edited: