Desktop Mods - How'd they do that

blackedge

Gawd
Been a while since this thread has been up here, so I figured I'd give it a bump and thank everyone for the links and information. Should make my Windows experience a lot better.

Originally posted by blackedge
Been a while since this thread has been up here, so I figured I'd give it a bump and thank everyone for the links and information. Should make my Windows experience a lot better.

You went way back to find this one huh?

Not exactly. I think it was linked to in the post your desktop thread. Figured I'd bring it back up for the good info. :D

why would you want to make your D top look like that ? it wastes your RAM just to same a wanna-be MAC

actually the objectdock doesnt take over your start bar but you can hide it or better yet make it the apple theme and then load the object dock.... some food for thought that is fun to play with is litestep. GOOD shell changer and the hacker one is pretty tight for a theme

I DL'ed alot of skins and probly all the programs yall listed. None of them have the thing where when sumtin pops up...the title bar at the bottom wuld start to blink. Like when some1 IM's you on AIM...its doesnt blink at the bottom so u kno when some1 had IM u. Any one have one that blinks?

Back