• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Desktop HeadsUp Display Freeware/Solution?

gkeuler

n00b
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
5
Im looking for an app to compliment a different desktop HUD graphical overlay, is there a freeware app out there that can create and display what amounts to a few lines of formatted text always-ontop in a window on my desktop?

example from the base software-
6tiw76.jpg
 
thanks for the reply, Rainmeter opens up a lot of new possibilities but If I could find a small program where I can just type in the text to be displayed it would suit my purposes well enough.
 
thanks for the reply, Rainmeter opens up a lot of new possibilities but If I could find a small program where I can just type in the text to be displayed it would suit my purposes well enough.

i use a program called Conky Shit is awesome:D
 
Back
Top