Desktop backgrounds for 2005FPW

Krypto

Gawd
Does anyone know of a good site that has high res background desktop images?

uj like ur 2005fpw ?? im mixed, i read so many good and bad reviews on it

seems like either good or bad no where inbetween dunno who to believe

Before I bought this I had a 17" E173FP, which I liked for the time I used it, but when the 2005FPW dove below $400 I scarfed one up. $419 shipped on the last deal, I was to dumb to buy it when it was cheaper early on in the year. So far I love it, I hate my 6600gt for not being able to keep up at 1680x1050 res in hl2 or doom3, but that will soon be replaced by a 7800gtx. I guess if you have a powerful enough gfc, go for it, I prefer high res and high detail gaming, i like more realalistic gaming, the 2005FPW is there, but my gfc is draggin. Screen is beautiful, arrived without a glitch, what is there to not like? So, no I don't have any problems at all with the lcd, it fit what I needed it to and it works great. Hope that helps?

blkaplan said:
how do you get it down to this price?

they used the dell coupons and from various site lite techbargains.com and others. just a month a go they had the 2005 fpw for 390 dollars shipped. They combined the 35% off coupon + 60 dollars off. Dell usually put out coupons several time a months so you should check the site often.

Back