Desks

JeffB

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 10, 2003
Messages
283
I'm looking for an L shaped desk with the monitor in the corner and Keyboard pull-out tray directly across from it, any suggestions?

Or if possible, any building tips/advice?
 
I'd post how much you are looking to spend.

I'd suggest mine but it may be more than you're looking to spend.

Technically mine isn't an L but I could buy another side desk to make it one

Bush Mod 4000
desk.jpg
 
Stupendous, that's a nice desk, i like it a lot, it's very similar to mine except i've got the straight part on the left side instead of the right.

Personal preference (figure out what suits YOUR needs), but i prefer a large, sweeping radius in the corner (like in Stupendous' desk), as opposed to a squared off/small radius corner. I just find it to be a lot more comfortable and practical. I love having the computer in the corner area, gives you a lot more depth and surface area to work with.
 
Back
Top