Desk for gaming

misspo

n00b
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
7
Hi, i'm not sure if i'm at the good place but i'm looking for a desk and when i see all of yours (forum topics), often you are saying "galant" but there are many differents galant in the ikea store with differents options... The fredde look nice too but the problem is that the height is not adjustable like the others angle's desks (no A or T for the desk).

It is my actual desk:
http://hpics.li/a3febe6
http://hpics.li/0bd5055

If you have some advices (links of desks with/with not accessories...) to get one like mine but in a better version.
 
Another vote for the Galant desk. All of the legs are height-adjustable, too. I've had mine for nearly 3 years, and it has been awesome.

I'd strongly recommend visiting their showroom first, and bring a measurement diagram of the room -- including position and widths of doors, windows, etc. There's just so many different addons and options you can choose, so it helps to grab an employee and get your questions answered and the parts list squared away.
 
Something I've found that is essential in a gaming desk is that it has a large keyboard drawer so that you can put your mouse on there as well. Having the keyboard drawer will let you recline in your chair and have your keyboard and mouse sitting right in your lap and it is much more comfortable than having the keyboard and mouse sitting on the desk a little higher. Mine is sitting perfect so that when I'm reclining in my chair and my arms are on the arm rest, my mouse and keyboard are literally right at my fingertips.
 
does the Gallant have the option for a slidable keyboard tray?...that's a must for my computer desk

EDIT: I see it does for $9.99 extra
 
Back
Top