Descent Underground

KajiYousidekick.png

can you pull out of a kickstarter pledge

Yes.

Apparently, its also not uncommon for a fairly high number of the credit cards to have expired or become inactive between pledge time and funding time. I'm not sure if they still get paid out if that puts the project under-goal.

Successfully backed, yay! :D

Now how to get my decentunderground.com account linked to what I did in Kickstarter, hrmmmmmm

Successfully backed, yay! :D

Now how to get my decentunderground.com account linked to what I did in Kickstarter, hrmmmmmm
Once you figure that out, please post how. I cannot see how to do it yet.

so i saw its out on steam today in early access...anyone played it yet? I may pick it up.

It's very rough. Pre-alpha rough. Couldn't play more than a few minutes.

But I think they're headed in the right direction.

Hell I paid like 30.00 I wish I paid 1.89 it will get lost in time if you don't play it now I think they are working on single player.
I only played it for like 2 hours total...

Steam stats shows 3 players. No idea how accurate it is. Is the game essentially dead? Is the SP a separate game/addon or included?

You can play with BOTS or real people in Multiplayer or people in a arena shooter setting. There is going to be a complex single player mode where you mine for stuff and do other things. How it will take off I have no idea I haven't read the Descent underground forums in a while. Game looks awesome in 1440P

You can play with BOTS or real people in Multiplayer or people in a arena shooter setting. There is going to be a complex single player mode where you mine for stuff and do other things. How it will take off I have no idea I haven't read the Descent underground forums in a while. Game looks awesome in 1440P

bleh...why can't they just make a proper single player game even if it was like descent 1/2 and not mission based like 3.

Sabre
Hello Descenters!!!!

Thank you all so much, the journey and wait is about over.

We have been a bit quiet, but it is time for that to end, and for the countdown to begin. Thanks to Little Orbit joining us in this endeavor we have been able to make the game bigger and better than we'd ever hoped.

A full story based single player campaign with progression, tech trees, unlocks, and all your favorite 6 Dof, bot smashing, core crushing, tri-chording fun. Not to mention mulitplayer, co-op, survival, upgrades, ship customization, and tons of replayability.

Soon you will be able to play Descent on XBox1, Playstation 4, PC, Mac, and Linux, look for an announcement on that date from our partners at Little Orbit in the near future.

It has been a labor of love for the development team, and for that we are grateful to you guys for trusting us to bring Descent back, we hope you like it.

Final elements we are working on:

Single player being balanced, Localization is going in for EFIGS, All voice acting recorded and in the game with some actors you just might recognize.

We are in the home stretch - on this amazing journey - can't wait to get it into your hands.

See you in the mines, and....

Prepare

For

Descent!

WM

spock_fastknitting.gif

Call me curious. I wonder how far they are from release. I thought this project died? I just built a newer system so I'm ready!

Yeah they took the game down on steam or something untill launch I have the game on Steam but there is no store page.

Back